The I’m Still Getting Caught Up Update – April 6 – April 12-ish
So I returned from a week in New Brunswick to find several Corrie episodes on the PVR so I set to work getting through the episodes as much as I could.
Here’s what I think I missed so far:
- Faye killed Owen’s fish with creosote so he hit her.
- Beth is a hoot. She is the Anti-Cilla: sunny where Cilla was sour. She dotes on her silent son while Cilla ignored Fizz, Ches, and Bobby (remember him?)
- Becky is now dating Danny, who has a kid and she’s really good with him so that’s…convenient for her.
- Sunita is now a barmaid.
- Kirsty and Tyrone broke up but now she’s pregnant. The time, the baby is most likely his.
- Tina and Tommy: Is that happening?
- Has Milton arrived from America yet?
- Sally and Frank’s secret is out but his mother thinks the relationship is good PR for his trial.
- Stella, who has been butting into every conversation in the pub, has figured out about Peter and Carla on account of the telltale necklace.
I think I watched up to just before Tracy’s hen do.
I’ll have a proper post once I’m all caught up.