Gotta do this quick because my PC at home went and got itself and virus and I’m at the office doing this, which I really shouldn’t, so, here’s what happened:
- Carla’s got everyone doing overtime on a Sunday but one impromtu vacation and a shave n’ a haircut later, Liam arrives to tell everyone they’re not to work today, leading to much confusion, a noon dismissal of the employee, and a sudden call back.
- Earlier Roy chews out Liam for leaving an unprepared Hayley to run the factory.
- Carla and Liam bicker over who runs the factory as Liam points out the last time Carla ran the place, an overworked Kasia fell down the stairs and died and they all covered it up.
- Carla correctly points out that she inherited Paul’s majority share of the business, which means Liam works for her now.
- Wiki also pauses to remember Kasia.
- Tyrone and Molly and still taking care of the infirm Jack and Vera, including Ty’s MacGuyvering a desk chair into a wheel chair for Jack so he can go to the Rover’s. Molly fears that all this attention is taking away from their ability to look for a new place to live and also from their time together as a couple. Molly appears to be at the end of her rope.
- Steve is going on vacation with Amy, after unsuccessfully trying to get word about Michelle and her whereabouts. Liam’s exact words to Steve: “Do what you want, she’s not bothered either way.”
- The air conditioning’s gone off at Leanne’s restaurant so Janice calls Roger over to fix it with the promise of a Sunday date. As he arrives and gets to work, Janice is called back to the factory and Roger thinks he’s being played for a mug (although was perfectly within her rights to say no to Carla, but then she needs extra money to pay back that loan to Roger).
- Eileen wishes she could quit Pat, but cannot. Steve and Lloyd tell Pat not to hurt her.
- Vernon: still a lazy git.
I think that’s everthing.