OKay, my apologies….I totally didn’t do Wednesday’s update. A combination of reality telelvision, Second Life, Crackbook and Diner Dash were my downfall.
So although we’ve already posted Thursday/Friday updates, I’ll provide a quick wrap up of what happened Wednesday. The good news is…it was a ‘filler’ episode where nothing really happened.
- The girls want a Christmas party, and once again, the factory management is resisting spending money.
- Liz buys white pleather boots. Vern is to distracted by his insecurities around a man who is more attractive, has more charisma and a bad ass ‘Love / Hate’ tattoo (it’s Jim I’m talking about here), to really pay much attention to the boots.
- Liam spends the day with Ryan. Michelle frets but eventually says that Ryan can go back to school as long as he has an escort.
- Rosie was supposed to go out with her friends, but when she finds out that John is coming she cancels her plans to run around the house half naked while John tries to tutor Sally. Rosie kisses him upstairs when he comes upstairs and makes demands about seeing him again. This girl is seriously giving me the creeps. Oh, she also told him he could come scrub her back in the tub…./glacia shudders.
- Jim meets up with Blanche in the betting office and when she tells him that she doesn’t associate with felons, he asks her how’s ‘Yer Tracey doin’?’ BOOOYAH! Anyway, that kind of shuts her up and they share the joy of winning on an 8 to 1 pony.
- Stephen has another lunch with David and after telling him to suck it up once again, he offers to take David to Canada Milan to help him out with American clients. The offer comes with housing at Stephen’s flat, a cheap wage and all the Versace he can ever want. David is all over that but is convinced that Gayle will say no. Stephen talks to Gayle who initially says ‘He’s just a child!’, but is convinced by older brother to let David take flight. They make the announcement to the family over dinner and everyone is VERY relieved to have satan leaving the country – except for Sarah.