Last saturday’s pub night featured 3 rounds of trivia, easy, medium and extra spicey hard.
Debbie won the first round and newcomer Eileen won the next two rounds.
So for your own amusment, over the next three days I’ll post the trivia questions (with answers to follow the next day). Without using google, see how many you can get.
Round 1 – Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
First round is what happened in 2008 (Canuck time) on the street and in the blog.
1. What blast from the past does Ken meet in January?
2. Who did Liz have an affair with?
3. What married man did Eileen have an affair with?
4. Who is Paul Clayton’s daddy?
5. What karioke song did Kevin sing to Sally for her 40th?
6. What big celebration did the Duckworths have?
7. What disorder do Corrie Canucks suspect Roy of suffering from?
8. Where did Roy have his breakdown?
9. How did David try and stop Sarah’s wedding?
10. Name all 5 of Jerry’s kids (yeah, even the one who’s not biologically his.).
11. Why did Kevin get arrested?
12. Who got out of jail after a lengthy sentence?
Bonus question: What did Glacia nominate as his best line ever?