#1. Do not expose to men with commitment issues.
#2. Do not expose to water.
#3. Above all, no matter how much she begs and pleads do NOT feed Malt Liquor.
So last night Becky decides to go to work to forget her troubles, which almost works until Jason comes in to ‘explain’.
Oh Jason, Jason, Jason…leave it.
Anyway, this goes as well as expected and when Becky asks if he actually ever cared about her or if she was just the ‘caretaker’ girlfriend until Sarah came back, Jason hums and haws.
This leads to Becky:
- leaping over the bar to pummel Jason
- threaten Kevin who tries to break up the fight
- make out with a bouncer at some club ‘in town’
- throwing herself at some guy for a drink
- stealing a girl’s wallet
- drinking 2 litres of malt liquor on the street
- flash her ‘Earth Kitts’ and some guys in a car, before chasing them down the streets waving a lead pipe
- smashing the window of a travel agent offering cheap flights to Italy. ITALEEEEE!!!!! DON’T SAY THAT WORD!!!!
- trying to rip the side mirror off of Bill Webster’s work van
Seriously, that girl…when she has a breakdown she has a BREAKDOWN.
Anyway, Steve finds her the drunken mess that she is and takes her to Roy’s – who takes care of her and tries to sober her up. Becky proclaims that Roy is the only decent man on earth and the only one she’ll love. Steve steps out of the shop … quickly.
Fizz picks of John from the hospital and when they get back to the street she tells him that she can’t give up on him and that she wants to give it another go. He ends up staying the night at her place after his own professions of love – and somewhere inside I just died a little.
Liam and Karla had a conversation, but I literally fast forwarded over it….I care JUST that much.
Leanne and Jance had a conversation (see my notes of the previous sentence).