My PVR didn’t record Corrie tonight so this will be an open thread to discuss tonight’s episode. But from what I understand, this happened:
- Norris’ sexy ladies lingerie was the result of his entering a contest in which “Noretta Cole” described her dream date with Pierce Brosnan. He claims it’s because he can’t resist contests. I think it’s because he can’t resist Pierce Brosnan. Keep in mind he also gave away one of these boxes to Molly so God knows what she thinks about that.
- Rosie tried to escape through the skylight but to no avail. In fact, she ended up underneath the bookcase she was standing on.
- Maria discovered all those texts Carla on Liam’s phone.
- DC Hooch is still trying to stitch up Becky so she snogs Steve in front of him. Just so happens Dan Mason saw the whole thing. Turns out Hooch tried it on with Becky when she was 16. She gave him a black eye instead. While no charges were laid against him, she thinks he blames her for his inability to move up in the police force.
- Deirdre has to bunk with Nancy, a possible lesbian on her way to Lourdes, or so Blanche would have her think. Deirdre thinks it can’t be as Nancy is an Arkala (a cub scout leader).